Euro 2012 adboards - stadiums thread

« Older   Newer »

1. hmtr

User deleted

Gabriel32 dont listen to imature people. The work that you do and other editors is so amazing that i want to congratule your hard work to make pes6 living until now. I work with guiferrari in option files of history of serie A and the stadiums that are made are the ultimate realistic aspect to make we all come back to the history of football. Thanks. Keep up the awesome work my friend!!

Maybe i made a option file for the euro 2004 that was held here in my home soil Portugal. I love the euro 2004 stadiums pack :)

2. daniel_juve

User deleted

What are you talking about? And why don`t you try talking to the people you feel disrespected you instead of saying it in other forum (here) were they won`t even read it...

I never disrespected Maxamor's work, I don't even know where do you think I disrespected your editions, but I would be glad to TALK about it. Not go saying "This website is pure shit full of kids." behind their backs, THAT my friend, is a true kid attitude.

What I remember I said about your editions is that 'fake' stadiums (like konami version turned into Kharkiv) are something I really think is stupid and useless since they are not the correct structure stadiums and look bad, as do a lot of people who cares for true good graphics and editions.

If with my OPINION (that you can't handle without getting upset as I can see) you have a problem you can say it to me.

PS: I see just two posts above that you can 'hate' me but you can't hate my kits, ha?! ¬¬

Edited by daniel_juve - 21/6/2012, 13:56

3. daniel_juve

User deleted

Well, you don't seem worried that PES6 could die...

QUOTE (gabriel32 @ 21/6/2012, 14:01) 
    Which KITS ?? i don't care about kits at all

You really don't know what I know or what I don't know about stadiums so I'll just ignore that part. And fake stadiums are taking stadiums and editing it till it looks like another (not converting real ones as you said being offensive), all structure being wrong. You are trying to offend people but don't really got arguments to do so...

If you have a problem with PIPA or any other you should talk to them or respect their point of view. And this IS talking on their back since they have to find this comments to read it, you did not said this directly to them.

I only said my point of view about some of your editions, if you could please remove my name from the post above calling me a piece of shit kid would be nice, otherwise I'll have to alert the moderator around here since this is not an acceptable behavior.

And next time get your facts better before accusing me of saying something I didn't.

PS: The kit I was talking about is Italy's.

4. daniel_juve

User deleted

I'll say it again, your fake version looks like crap for me, the photo just helps seeing that.

If you want to see what a good version is (and not fake) you should see the one bart is doing at the forum you call a "mafia"

Here the latest preview he posted:

SPOILER (click to view)
    u8di6tgw

I'll stop this discussion now.

Edited by daniel_juve - 21/6/2012, 17:32

5. daniel_juve

User deleted

Talking? haha

You can't handle this short conversation without offending and using low words, just look at the subject in your signature to see who is a kid over here:

"Va Fanculo ' PIPavweb ! i stop editing PES goodbye !"

Real grown up stuff! <_<

And if other people opinions can make you stop editing so fast I wonder why were you in a forum for?

I think now people can really see how you treat people...

Ciao!

6. dadan

User deleted

ciao gabriel, hai notizie circa questa versione dello stadio di wroclaw?

jpg

grazie

7. A.Cavasinni

User deleted

alla fin fine non ho capito i problemi sorti tra daniel_juve e gabriel... Mi spiegate?

8. scold

User deleted

non voglio parlare di questo problema , ma penso che puoi capire
    ", evo web is simply spreading shits about my work and maxamor's work on their website , i don't tolerate their behavior .
    We can give guns to children , or a website to stupid moderators"

:) hai capito Cavasini ? non parlo bene italiano per dirlo ...
    ho re-aggiunto stadi euro 12 per tutti. ciao ;)

9. aguiavermelha
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IMATURE DISCUTIONS ABOUT WHO IS DOING A BAD OR A GOD JOB AROUND HERE.. I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT PES6.. SHOULD KEEP DOING THIS AMAZING WORK ON CREATING AND EDITING.. I HAVE DONE MY EURO 2012 VERSIONS OF SOME STADIUMS TOO.. THEY ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL ONES.. THEY ARE <fakes> TOO.. BUT.. I DID MY BEST TOO ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME I LOVE SO MUCH..

PLEASE EVERYONE.. KEEP YOUR EXCELENT WORK HERE.. BECAUSE.. THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS WEBSITE KEEP BRING US JOY AND BE SO USEFULL TO ALL OF US..

GOD JOB GUYS IN THE EURO 2012 STADIUMS.. EVERYONE INCLUDED

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. scold

User deleted

the full pack EURO 2012 is now available ; and thread moved to the NEW PESOL italia website ;)

EURO 2012 stadi PACK FULL

thanks to creators
    (all credits in info files )

last updates : 12/2012

www.mediafire.com/?51cvjy1al93xgmn

POL - Euro 2012 Miejski, Wroclaw

POL - Euro 2012 Gdansk Arena

POL - Euro 2012 Narodowy, Varsovia

POL - Euro 2012 Stadion Miejski, Poznan

UKR - Euro 2012 Lviv Arena"

UKR - Euro 2012 Donbass Arena, Donetsk

UKR - Euro 2012 Metalist, Kharkiv