PES5 - [WE9LE]Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution

info, news, richieste

« Older   Newer »

1. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Joel Goodson™ @ 6/1/2011, 20:43) 
    Segnalo Questa Stupenda Patch 2010/2011 Per WE9LEK Realizzata Da Saberwolf, juce, g@l@g@n.

www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.p...7&postcount=119

Provato la patch ma purtroppo ha un difetto: quando si gioca il gameplay va leggermente a scatti. Non è fluido. Purtoppo è un difetto della patch perchè se si disinstalla il kitserver il gioco và liscio come l'olio. Mi domando allora: se il gioco è così stupendo come dicono (ed effettivamente è così) perchè si creano patch per pes6 e non ci si concentra su questo gioco? Dilemma... :???:

2. soyo

User deleted

jako79, do you speak english?

3. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (soyo @ 26/2/2011, 22:32) 
    jako79, do you speak english?

Ok, I translate in English:

Tried the patch but unfortunately it has a flaw: when you play the game play is slightly jerky. It is not fluid. Unfortunately it is a defect in the patch because if you uninstall the kitserver the game goes smoothly. I wonder then: if the game is so beautiful as they say (and actually is) because you create patch for PES6 and we focus on this game? Dilemma ... :???:

4. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (jako79 @ 26/2/2011, 22:48) 
    Ok, I translate in English:

You didn't directly answer my question ;), but I assume you do, right? You do speak english??

Tried the patch but unfortunately it has a flaw: when you play the game play is slightly jerky. It is not fluid.

It is because of the speeder file. It has wrong settings. In the patch that is posted on our WE9LE group:
    www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

this problem doesn't exist anymore.

Unfortunately it is a defect in the patch because if you uninstall the kitserver the game goes smoothly.

It is a defect. Look for our patch on FB group, for the one that works without speed issues ;)

I wonder then: if the game is so beautiful as they say (and actually is)

It is not only beautiful ;), but it's also the best from PES/Fifa series.

because you create patch for PES6 and we focus on this game? Dilemma ... :???:

Sorry, I don't quite understand this part. Can you rephrase it?

cheers

5. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (soyo @ 27/2/2011, 01:11) 
    CITAZIONE
    because you create patch for PES6 and we focus on this game? Dilemma ... :???:

Sorry, I don't quite understand this part. Can you rephrase it?

cheers

I wanted to say: because they are few and many we9le patch for pes 6 if we9le is better?

I hope I was clear ...

6. jako79

User deleted

Then Soyo

I sent you an invitation to register with my brother's facebook "andrewdg". As soon as you accept me:)
    Thanks

7. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 10:45) 
    Then Soyo

I sent you an invitation to register with my brother's facebook "andrewdg". As soon as you accept me:)
    Thanks

Nice :)

QUOTE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 09:37) 
    I wanted to say: because they are few and many we9le patch for pes 6 if we9le is better?

I hope I was clear ...

I'm still not sure what you want to say. Do you mean, that if WE9LE is better, then why there are many PES6 pathes, and only few for WE9LE? Is that what you're trying to say?

If that's so, then the answer is simple:
    Because WE9LE was not popular enough to begin with. People heard it's "in Korean", plus all the patching to make it work in english, it scared a little some people.

So that's the only answer. It's like with McDonalds. Just because they sell the most hamburgers a year in the world, doesn't mean, there ain't some small bar in US, which makes better hamburgers than McDonald. You know what I mean?

PES6 and 5 are just popular, while WE9LE is very, very little known.

8. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (soyo @ 27/2/2011, 12:52) 
    CITAZIONE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 10:45) 
    Then Soyo

Thanks

Nice :)

CITAZIONE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 09:37) 

I hope I was clear ...

I'm still not sure what you want to say. Do you mean, that if WE9LE is better, then why there are many PES6 pathes, and only few for WE9LE? Is that what you're trying to say?

If that's so, then the answer is simple:
    Because WE9LE was not popular enough to begin with. People heard it's "in Korean", plus all the patching to make it work in english, it scared a little some people.

So that's the only answer. It's like with McDonalds. Just because they sell the most hamburgers a year in the world, doesn't mean, there ain't some small bar in US, which makes better hamburgers than McDonald. You know what I mean?

PES6 and 5 are just popular, while WE9LE is very, very little known.

Yeah, it was exactly what I asked you. Thanks.
    Listen, your patch is downloading from megaupload. And 'that from 1.30 gb right?

9. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Listen, your patch is downloading from megaupload. And 'that from 1.30 gb right?

si è quella jako ;)

10. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (PROdigioRosate @ 27/2/2011, 14:55) 
    CITAZIONE

si è quella jako ;)

Grazie, ma ho notato la cartella "GS5 GUI"...a cosa servono i file lì dentro? vanno messi?

11.     Like  

UTENTE FENOMENO

Group
    Game Zone Mods

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (jako79 @ 26/2/2011, 13:53) 
    perchè si creano patch per pes6 e non ci si concentra su questo gioco? Dilemma... :???:

Perchè alla massa piace più Pes6 che è decisamente più arcade di questo :severino:

12. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Grazie, ma ho notato la cartella "GS5 GUI"...a cosa servono i file lì dentro? vanno messi?

no quelli servono a giocare online con hamachi quindi non vanno messi, anche perchè è stato creato un server come pes6j per pes6 per we9le!

13. jako79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (PROdigioRosate @ 27/2/2011, 14:59) 
    CITAZIONE

no quelli servono a giocare online con hamachi quindi non vanno messi, anche perchè è stato creato un server come pes6j per pes6 per we9le!

Quindi faccio la classica installazione che si fà di solito, giusto?
    Poi, da quello che mi stai dicendo, se voglio giocare online lo posso fare con pes6j? Supporta anche we9le? Ultima domanda: ho visto su facebook che sono usciti degli exe da sostituire a quelli che abbiamo...ma quelli servono solo per l'online giusto? Mi pare di aver capito questo...

14. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 13:44) 
    Yeah, it was exactly what I asked you. Thanks.

;)

Yes. It's in this topic:

"IMPORTANT!!!
    A ready to install pack including PES5 Club patch :)"

ps. Why you don't want to talk to me on FB? :> I already tried on the chat, an you're not responding.
    pps. Do you understand english, or you're using google translator to translate from english to italian?

cheers

QUOTE (jako79 @ 27/2/2011, 14:57) 

GS5 GUI is for playing through hamachi, on our own private servers.

We do have 2 24/7 servers now though that doesn't require Hamachi, nor running GS5 application. You just run WE9LEK.exe and that's it.

QUOTE (PROdigioRosate @ 27/2/2011, 14:55) 
    si è quella jako ;)

Simone, why you don't want to talk to me on FB? :P

QUOTE (Er Mejo @ 27/2/2011, 14:57) 
    Perchè alla massa piace più Pes6 che è decisamente più arcade di questo :severino:

esatto ;)
    (google translator :P)

Er Mejo, would you like to join our FB group, and play online as well?

www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

15. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Quindi faccio la classica installazione che si fà di solito, giusto?
    Poi, da quello che mi stai dicendo, se voglio giocare online lo posso fare con pes6j? Supporta anche we9le? Ultima domanda: ho visto su facebook che sono usciti degli exe da sostituire a quelli che abbiamo...ma quelli servono solo per l'online giusto? Mi pare di aver capito questo...

allora hai capito a metà XD...pes6j non centra niente con we9le...però degli utenti del gruppo di fb hanno creato un server per giocare online senza hamachi con we9le...la stessa cosa che si fa con pes6j per pes6...intendevo quello ;)...per il resto hai capito bene gli exe che sono usciti nuovi sn da sostituire per accedere online al server

642 replies since 25/9/2009, 17:57   32087 views