WE9LE Online (Pro Evolution Soccer genre)

« Older   Newer »

1. soyo

User deleted

(Only for english speaking memebrs)

If there is any oldtimer (or maybe someone from the new "Wave" doesn't matter ;)), who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE (Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution). For those who don't know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics (PES11, next gens etc...), then he will love this game, as many already do.

Couple months ago, 3 other people, did a great patch, with current squads, faces, kits, stadiums and so on, and so on.

If some of you would like to play this amazing game offline/online, have some general questions about it, head to our group that is located at:

WEPLAYWE.PL

(that is without www in front)

BTW, you don't need original game to play. But if someone desperatly want to, you can always try at ANTIQUE SHOPS in Korea ;)

cheers

ps. My nick there is Luk

Edited by soyo - 10/6/2011, 20:55

2. Joel Goodson™

User deleted

In this section there are an another topic on this game ;-) Sorry for my english

3. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (Joel Goodson™ @ 17/1/2011, 18:48) 
    In this section there are an another topic on this game ;-)

I know !!! :)

It was very popular around here considering how big a thread is about WE9LE.

But they are more of a general threads, and my is very specific.

I'd love for some of you guys to join.

Sorry for my english

Your english is fine :ok:

4. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

if u have PES5 we can do some matches :)

5. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (PROdigioRosate @ 27/1/2011, 19:06) 
    if u have PES5 we can do some matches :)

I only play WE9LE man ;)

But if you do play PES5, why you don't play WE9LE ? WE9LE is the better game after all.

Have you ever played WE9LE ?

cheers

6. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I only play WE9LE man

But if you do play PES5, why you don't play WE9LE ? WE9LE is the better game after all.

Have you ever played WE9LE ?

cheers

no but just i have a bit of time i istall we9le so we can play...if u want add me to msn ;)

7. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (PROdigioRosate @ 30/1/2011, 21:16) 
    no but just i have a bit of time i istall we9le so we can play...if u want add me to msn ;)

You never played it ? Wow... you will be very suprised ;)

I tried to look for you at MSN, but you were already offline. And I'm not using MSN at all anyways. It's better if you will join our group, as it seems you speak english without any problems.

facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

Sent an invite, and we'll set up some games tomorrow, or some other day ;)

cheers

8. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    You never played it ? Wow... you will be very suprised

I tried to look for you at MSN, but you were already offline. And I'm not using MSN at all anyways. It's better if you will join our group, as it seems you speak english without any problems.

facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

Sent an invite, and we'll set up some games tomorrow, or some other day

cheers

hi soyo! i send to the facebook group the request of invite! i haven't yet we9le but soon i will have it :)

9. soyo

User deleted

QUOTE (PROdigioRosate @ 31/1/2011, 18:16) 
    hi soyo! i send to the facebook group the request of invite! i haven't yet we9le but soon i will have it :)

:ok:

I already accepted it. Add me as a friend, and talk to me on the private chat.

cheers

10. noise78

User deleted

soyo I need help about the patch for WE9LE

11. soyo

User deleted

Hey again guys :)

Little Update...

We have managed to create our own dedicated 24/7 server, which makes preparing to playing online much easier to do, and also gathers us all in one place when playing. Also we fixed some small problems with the 2010/2011 patch. Right now it all runs smooth. The number of people that are part of our group is almost 100, so the group grown a lot in a little over 1 month.

Here's something for some of you who like youtube. This is a full match for you too see, to prove that WE9LE is indeed the most realistic, the most reality-like game there is. The gameplay, the flow of this game, and the satisfaction of scoring(which is not as easy as in other games - again, something closer to reality ;)) is amazing. The videos won't ever do this game justice, but trust me. It's deffinetly worth trying.

cheers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEqZGX0q6s&hd=1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmtgsSd9JOY&hd=1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRzwq61f0qU&hd=1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QUzMZDdUU&hd=1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhix2-aVgNE&hd=1

And here is something more "flashy" ;), so you don't think you can't score great goals in this game, you can't do great actions and all. It's all in this game ;)
    Defense+Offense, the most perfect ballance you've ever seen in any football game.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=urAkFDUZHrw&hd=1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiBVuPcxMvM
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUSPEBcpnnI
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVsM-crenw

12. soyo

User deleted

If anybody would be interested in being part of the WE9LE 2011/12 project(you don't need to be expierienced in editing/patching, just have some free time every week/two weeks), to make the game even more popular and get the recognition it deserves, contact me here through PM, or at our FB group:
    Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC) - WEplayWE
    www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

Title screen for upcoming WE9LE patch...

full screen:
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4760/title2f.png

Main menu screen...

Full screen:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7765/menu7.png

[b][u]credits:[/u][/b]
    Logo artwork - _anderson
    Title/Main menu screen artwork - ezosk

13.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Great Project!!!

you have a website or a forum where it could monitor developments and project updates?

Thank you (forgive my bad English, I used google translate :unsure: )

14. PROdigioRosate

User deleted

ciao cris iscriviti a questo gruppo fb dove puoi ottenere un exe per giocare online su server con we9le e scaricare una patch aggiornata a questa stagione!: facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

15.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (PROdigioRosate @ 19/3/2011, 16:08) 
    ciao cris iscriviti a questo gruppo fb dove puoi ottenere un exe per giocare online su server con we9le e scaricare una patch aggiornata a questa stagione!: facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

iscritto al gruppo, adesso che devo fare?
    cmq ho scaricato la patch in prima pagina, ma mi manca il programma dkz studio per applicare la patch (ne ho scaricato uno ma mi dà errore di memoria) sai mica dove posso trovarne uno funzionante?

grazie mille :)

47 replies since 16/1/2011, 23:31   2331 views